TESTING (THAT I MAY KNOW THEIR HEARTS)
James 1:12 ” Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life, that God has promised to those who love Him.
Our testing can take various forms, sometimes by fire, but not always. We are often shaken up by circumstances that leave us wondering, “What is God up to?” Jesus asks us to trust Him through these times and find out what God wants us to learn from the experience. Dig a little deeper.
1) SHOVEL: God’s shovel, filled with minerals & soil.
2) SOIL; The bad stuff
3) SILVER & GOLD, the good stuff, God’s people
4) STREAM, of Living Water; God’s Word, washing over His people (Ep. 5:26)
5) SLUICE GATE; allows the stream to flow into the hopper.
6) HOPPER;The point where people are introduced to God’s Word. Those who heed it are refined and kept for His own.
7) SLUICE; God’s Word begins to separate the soil from the minerals. The soil is washed away and the minerals, the gold and silver retained.
(8) SHAKER BOX(screed) The saved, end-product, is left as all other matter falls down and is washed away.
Mark 4:40 ” After being tested the disciples were afraid. Jesus said to them, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith(In Me )?